Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Keepin it Movin

Many people complain that they can't run because they get bored or they can't sit on a trainer for the same reason, but it is always the tunes that get me through it.  Here are the tunes on my IPOD but I always look forward to suggestions:

While Running:
1. Kevin and Bean Podcasts: Sometimes I need something new and some laughs so these faithful hooligans always keep me entertained, they are on 106.7 in SOcal and now featured on 105.3 in the Bay Area
2. Anything Pitbull: maybe it is the Mexican in me but that beat keeps me moving
3. Church: by T-Pain: great for speediness
4. Supermassive Black Hole by Muse: a nice running beat
5.  I gotta get through this by Daniel Bettingfield: you laugh, but this is necessary at track
6. Hands Open by Snow Patrol: just because I love it!
7. Josie by the Outfield: you have to have a classic
8. Breath by Michelle Branch: sometimes I just need the reminder
9. Gotta have some Michael Jackson: enough said
10. Dirty by Christina Aguilera: why not?

While Spinning:
1. Just Dance by Lady Gaga: the beat gets me through hills
2.  Firework by Katy Perry: sprint intervals
3. Raise Your Glass by Pink: sprint intervals
4. Jenny (8675309) by Tommy Tutone: you can't help but belt it out on the bike
5. Don't Stop Believin' by Journey: what workout is complete without this one
6. Lay me Down by the Dirty Heads: sprint intervals
7. I Love Rock n' Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
8. Highway to Hell by ACDC: Sometimes it just feels like it
9. Livin' on a Prayer by Bon Jovi
10. Scream by Michael and Janet Jackson

As you can tell I have quite the mix keeping me going and many more.  Any recommendations?

1 comment: