Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Year End Report...the rundown

I use the website dailymile to record my workouts and every week I get a weekly report of my mileage and every year I get a yearly report and it's here!  I got the e-mail today and this is how I faired
January: 496 miles
February: 312 miles
March: 429 miles
April: 306 miles
May: 176 miles
June: 241 miles
July: 339 miles
August: 256 miles
September: 169 miles
October: 214 miles
November: 142 miles
December: 161 miles

The higher mileage months had more cycling whereas the lower mileage months were more run focused, or maybe more celebration focused since 30th birthday parties, going away parties, and other celebrations nearly killed my training this year.

This brings my total to...3242 miles total for the year and this doesn't count weight classes, pilates or yoga.  Can you tell I spend a lot of hours addicted to working out.  I've gotten off to a strong start this year so I'll have to compare my results come 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment