Friday, February 18, 2011

Just laughing it off...

As you may know this week has been quite the rut for my swim, bike, and run schedule.  I've found myself tired, cranky, and overly frustrated with not being able to get my cardio in, not to mention I'm drowning in a sea of tissues.  I know not every week of training is sunshine and rainbows, but this definately sucks!  Although I'm at the tail end of this chest cold and I'll be back in the saddle tomorrow I definately thought I could use some laughs to make the best of my necessary laziness so I thought I'd share what I found.
 I know quite a few people that would prefer to compete in this triathlon!
 This is what I imagine hell would be like, I think I've actually had this nightmare before.
 This is how I feel every time I go to Sports Basement, athletics has become an addiction, it may be more expensive than smoking, but at least it is better for me.
 Probably what I look like when I go for a run.
 We always need some motivation
Definately a scent I wouldn't want to bottle
 So that's how you do it
All the new things I had to learn it is like getting a masters in triathlon with a minor in insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment